Dean and Karen Beers of Associates in Forensic Investigations, LLC, together have over 30 years of legal investigative experience and a combined official death investigation experience of over nine years at a busy and unique coroner/medical examiner’s office. They are also among the first to be licensed private investigators under Colorado's new and unique 'Voluntary Private Investigator Licensure Program'. What does this mean? It means we have chosen to add distinction to our professionalism by being vetted for our experience, character and references. Licensed private investigators hold themselves to a higher level of professionalism and accountability than their peers, clients and the general public. Flat Fee - Equivocal Death Analysis
< Click for Details >
Our Mission Statement:
Our agency’s set of practices follow a defined investigation and comprehensive protocol applicable to the legal system. This assures that you and your case are receiving the most diligent and comprehensive attention to detail.
- Who is involved – parties to the action, incident, investigation and legal process.
- What is to be investigated - from a series of events to a chain of evidence.
- What kind of inquiries are to be conducted and probed for answers in relation to the investigation.
- What information, facts and evidence are available to conduct the investigation.
- When is the investigation to be conducted and concluded.
- When did the incident take place and what factors will impact the investigation.
- Where is the incident and jurisdiction.
- Why did the event occur, series of events occur and persons become involved.
- How is the investigation to be conducted.
- How the results of investigations should be reported and interpreted.
Quint-Essential Qualities of PRIDE (Professional Reliable Investigators Defining Excellence)
Dean A. Beers, CLI, CCDI and Karen S. Beers, BSW, CCDI
Associates in Forensic Investigations, LLC